Details for the 2019-2020 Kids Film It Festival soon to come!
Walk the red carpet and take pictures!
Welcome by various speakers
Viewing of Finalist Films
Swag bags for each movie maker
• Where applicable, 3 finalists will be chosen in each category in each age group
There will be one winner for each age group in each category.
Prizes to be announced soon!
Rules & Details
• Maximum movie length is 5 minutes
• All movies must be PG or G
• Entries must be filmed and edited by person submitting
• You can submit more than one movie
• Judges will decide if movie is appropriate
• Winners will be announced at the festival
• All finalists’ movies will be displayed on website starting a week after the festival
• The age categories are as of August 1st 2018
The age groups are 8-11, 12-14, and 15-18. The categories are short film, animation, and music video
Vineyard Vines Category
Create a one minute or less film embodying the motto: Everyday Should Feel This Good
Same rules as above apply